User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Lounge, The Re: Rate the song above you

    8/10 Good song, but definitely not life-changing by any means. I love this song!

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you loathe

    I absolutely despise all the popular disney so called "artists" like Miley Cyrus, etc. Justin Beiber sounds like a little girl, as most have already pointed out. I also don't ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey everyone! So, some of you might or might not remember me, but I'm back! Sorry about not showing up for a very long long time, but hopefully now I'll ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hi! I just thought I'd write on here to say that I'm finally back! I haven't been on here forever because of my busy life, but now I'll hopefully find ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: excited for "Where The Wild Things Are?" anyone else?!

    Oh yeah! I can't wait! I'm just eagerly awaiting the day someone will be able to go with me... Probably won't come anytime soon though. :( Was it good though? ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Our Lady Peace

    Are there any OLP fans out there? What are your favorite songs by them? Favorite album? Have you ever gone to see them live? My favorite song by Our Lady ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    2/10 looks slightly funny but extremely disturbing as well. ;) The Time Traveller's Wife (Not sure if it's been mentioned already.)

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Yay! Green Day and Kings of Leon! 100/10!!!!! 1. Sugar Free - Hedley 2. The Night Starts Here - Stars 3. Operation: Working Vacation - Sugarland 4. Not Enough - ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10000000/10! Awesome!!! I love those bands! 1. All I Ever Wanted - Kelly Clarkson 2. Change Your Mind - Killers (Lots of K's! :lol:) 3. For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say 'Twins!' I think BECKY!!!!! (She's my best friend and adopted twin. We have the same birthday, but I'm 12 hours older! :smt005)

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 for Coldplay and Green Day! Awesomeness! 1. Karma Police - Vitamin String Quartet (Originally Radiohead! :D) 2. Rawkfist - Thousand Foot Krutch (Whoot! Turn it up!! Yah!) 3. The ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 for Dani California *SCREAMS!!!!!* and Three Days Grace!!!! Yay! 1. Wish You Well - Thousand Foot Krutch 2. Oh Be Joyful - Matthew Good 3. How I Feel - ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10 Not really my fave bands, but still cool! 1. The Youth - MGMT 2. Collapse (Post-Amerika) - Rise Against 3. Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson 4. Sink Into Me ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws away the ketchup and mustard bottles and grabs the nutella from Mira* Ba ha ha!! You'll never get it now! *Starts eating and throwing the nutella around at everyone* ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say caps and err... no offense to you but I hate that movie I think Kristen Stewart CAN'T act and Rob. Pattinson should shave that greasy mess that he ...

    Oct 17, 2009


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42