User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible

    I think that HaydenSmith has stated a lot of what I feel is true as well. As for if the Bible should be taken completely literal, I would say no. ...

    Mar 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What is Your Computer Background?

    Mine is a picture of the most talented and amazing violinist/fiddle player on earth, Tom Hobden. :D

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: When You Mess With a Bull

    You get baked. *Messes with a honey badger*

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American: 44 Canadian: 10 Egyptian: 1 1/2 British: 23 Filipino: 9 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Indian: 10 Irish: 2 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 South ...

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: When You Mess With a Bull

    You get clawed in the face. *Messes with a dinosaur*

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get it finished by an unknown benefactor. :P *Inserts a chocolate chip cookie.*

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What *should* you be doing?

    Studying for bio and sleeping. I fail at life. Haha ;)

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: When You Mess With a Bull

    You get salmonella. *Messes with a Toucan*

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Films That Make You Cry

    Hmm, not sure if anyone's mentioned this one but "Life is Beautiful" is one movie that I can't help but cry when watching... :'(

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hi everyone! Oh my, it's been so long since I've been on here. It feels great to be back!

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    E - Elephants! (of the pink variety!)

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Rate the song above you

    7/10 because though it is by far way better than most of the music out there, it's not really my style. ~ Trish :smt006

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Does being on a "Twilight" soundtrack ruin a band/song?

    I completely agree with you guys. I just was wondering if it was more people thinking like that, or just a few people on youtube/in my school. Rachael, I totally ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Rate the song above you

    8/10 Good, but U2's version is way better! ;) ~ Trish :smt006

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Does being on a "Twilight" soundtrack ruin a band/song?

    Personally, I can't stand watching any of the "Twilight" films since the acting and screen writing is so horrible, but I love the soundtracks. However, I've noticed that some people ...

    Aug 20, 2010


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi