-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
5/10 It's a bit of a scary thought, don't ya think? (Also, I might have had to look up who Rocket Raccoon is... I don't read too many comics, but ...
Mar 8, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for using the "word" y'all and putting the apostrophe in the wrong place.
Mar 8, 2012 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
8/10 Ooooh, laser gun fighting!!!!
Mar 8, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for not having a slow youtube.
Mar 8, 2012 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Maybe... (If you look closely!) TUBM noticed this :smt002
Mar 8, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Robot
Mar 8, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!
Oh no, it's Charlie Sheen! (It may be an old joke, but I couldn't help myself, haha!)
Mar 7, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because I don't really like that either.
Mar 7, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Pain
Mar 7, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for using a link in your ban.
Mar 7, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Lonely
Mar 7, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Thirsty
Mar 6, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for assuming that the ninjas are not present just because of noninjaspresent when they're obviously present, just too ninja-like to be acknowledged. (Hope that makes sense...) ;)
Mar 6, 2012 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
False. Blonde! :D TUBM should be in bed right now. (Like me!)
Mar 6, 2012 -
Re: What is Your Computer Background?
Mine is a picture of the most talented and amazing violinist/fiddle player on earth, Tom Hobden. :D
Mar 6, 2012
