User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • WRFF Archive Re: Review Time

    Hi! I was wondering if I could get a review. The link is: It's for school, and I really need tips on how to improve it. Thank you so so ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Imo: Split personality

    Wow! I love it! Well, since you've done such an awesome job, I probably won't have that much to comment on, but I'll try! Here it goes. Well, except her ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    I really liked your poem, even though I am a twilight fan. I totally agree that she is so annoying! Like, Midnight Sun would have probably been at least a ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Her First Mistake: Part 1

    Bone watched Almond’s shoes disappear through the window, and started climbing. She hoisted herself through the opening and looked around the room. It was completely silent, except for the sound ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Love at First Sight

    So, first I would like to say that I am really picky when it comes to grammar etc., so beware. :lol: Anyways, here it goes. I froze, and listened with ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Gir!

    I like it, but i agree, it is a bit fuzzy. I would try downsizing it on an image processing program or something, unless it's originally fuzzy. All in all, ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Don't Touch Me-Chapter One

    Hi! I think that you did a pretty good job with the story, but it's a bit confusing at times. I made Mr. Peterson turn around and stare at the ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Thanks for being so welcoming! I guess I'll tell you guys a bit more about myself then. Okay, so some of my favorite bands are Paramore, Muse, Relient K and ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    I love this game! Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi! My name is Trish, and I'm new here, as you probably guessed. I love reading, and writing, but I suck at poems. I really like the Twilight series and ...

    Jan 28, 2009


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates