User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being extremely bored.

    Feb 24, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Then come here!

    First review is done! Anyone else?

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: S.P. 0.1

    Hi! Here's your review, nitpicks and all! :D That was about to change, I decided as I took a wears look down the short staircase and into the basement tunnels. ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: No Originality!

    Am I even more old fashioned in saying I miss Looney Tunes? I actually looked up "Pinky and the Brain" on youtube about a week ago, talk about nostalgia >

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: No Originality!

    I know! I still watch Saved by the Bell and whatnot Chowders creeps me out so bad Same thing with that Flapjack show I don't what those people who made ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not knowing that the real epitimy of 'I'm going to kill myself now' is and always will be all the Disney Channel singers and movies. And Taylor Swift.

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because of your anti-twilightness and for not using mechanics.

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Donate to the person above you!

    Hi :D I'd like to join in this game! It sounds like fun. But, I'm not sure how to donate points. Can anyone tell me? Once I know how, I'll ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Have fun at the dentist!" :lol:

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because of your bright blue avatar.

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    3.5/10 It's anti-twilight and hard to read :( But it has cool animation :D

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: What are some good books to read?

    Oh, I know a ton of great books. Here are some to start off with. They all have a bit of romance, but they're not totally about romance. They're also ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Review Time

    Hi again. I just finished editing that part, and I would really appreciate it if you could review my edited version. Here's the link: Thank you thank you thank you ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review Anything!!

    Hi! I really need this reviewed. It's my first edit. The story isn't near done, but anyways, here's the link: Thanks in advance! I really really appreciate this!

    Feb 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Her First Mistake: Part 1: **First Edit**

    Author's Note: Hi! So, this is my first edit. Please help me improve it! Thanks to everyone who reviewed the first time, and thanks in advance to everyone reading this ...

    Feb 23, 2009


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray