-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for the awful pun.
Mar 12, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Countless
Mar 12, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!
No! The trophy will be mine! *runs after LemonyIce*
Mar 11, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for only having two colours in your avatar.
Mar 11, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Infinite
Mar 11, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I shall be the winner! *insertevillaughhere*
Mar 10, 2012 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
9/10 Pretty awesome and so true... :)
Mar 10, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
8/10 Last one is the best. Gotta love the Hunger Games (and Haymitch!) :)
Mar 10, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Duck-billed
Mar 10, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
9.5/10 Simple, yet so true and very very pink! :D I like it!
Mar 10, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for banning Pilot because of his avatar.
Mar 9, 2012 -
Re: When You Mess With a Bull
You get squashed. *Messes with a baby polar bear*
Mar 9, 2012 -
Re: The Bible
That having been said, I agree that it's a storybook. For me, it's a book of fairytales, in the vain of The Little Mermaid where they have morals intertwined. Do ...
Mar 9, 2012 -
Re: The Bible
I think that HaydenSmith has stated a lot of what I feel is true as well. As for if the Bible should be taken completely literal, I would say no. ...
Mar 8, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Photography
Mar 8, 2012
