User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope... (Sorry! :() TUBM wants to tell us what PWN means.

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for throwing my ban back in my face. :lol:

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: the most amazing book ever?

    Haha, I laughed so hard at the Breaking Dawn picture! That book sucked... I love that you have the peaches series up there... Aren't those books awesome?? I haven't read ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning me for being confused by her very long and confusing ban.

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for making a really long and confusing ban.

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not caring why.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for letting your sanity be fried. :P

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Hey Septemb15! Welcome to YWS! You can call me Kitty or Trish, whichever you prefer! I'm looking forward to reading your writing, but first here are a few basic rules ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having a comma in a place where it makes no sense for a comma to be there.

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having an avvie that says barbie dolls are perfect... Hehe, I love this game!

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am

    First I would just like to say that I think this poem has tons of potential. I am poems are my favorite type of poem, and I think you're off ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Retrace in your pants - Anberlin Things I'll Never Say in your pants - Avril Lavigne Haha, I love this game!

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    I'm in, if I remember! Hopefully I do! :D

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A New World *Contest Entry*

    Here's my entry for beckiw's contest. I'm really sorry it's late, but here it is... Finally! :lol: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    3/10 because of Taylor Swift. *Shudders* But I like all the others. (Though I haven't heard those actual songs, but the bands are good.) :D 1. La La-Ashlee Simpson (Ooooohhhh.... ...

    Mar 7, 2009


hop exploded again, someone get the re-hopinator
— vic