-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9/10 Crazy people are awesome!
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9.5/10 Skydiving! 'Tis awesome!
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for changing the subject of the ban's and stealing my ban of predictability! Oooohhh! Beat that sucka's! (Please excuse my use of the word sucka's, as it is not ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Shakespeare Insults
You artless boil-brained harpy! Hee hee... this is fun!!
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for copying my ban of predictability from Night!
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Ummm... Nope, but that gives me a great idea! I'm gonna get me a brownie! Who wants one?? TUBM loves brownies as much as I do... Ps. Night, I love ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning me for changing the subject of the bans.
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning me with such a predictable ban...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having no reason to ban me.
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for thinking I tricked you... I am hurt!
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because I knew you'd say that! I can stay for like ten minutes actually! Yay!
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because I have to go... (I wish it could!) :(
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Yay! I do now know what PWN means! TUBM loves Paramore.
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9/10 Yay, roses!!
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for creating the need for me to duck.
Aug 6, 2009
