-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not understanding what my country name means. :)
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning me for sounding Canadian because I am Canadian! You better not be insulting Canadians here! :lol: Just kidding! (partly...) :)
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for making me say 'Eh?'
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for thinking that I added that to my signature after I posted about leprechauns when I actually added it before. And for banning me for pointing out the correct ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not knowing that for my last birthday (in March) I got a bunch of leprechauns that come out all year and for not knowing that it's August.
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because my leprechauns want to BAN you!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because I banned the wrong person!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning me for not paying attention! Can't you see I'm broke??
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because I missed so many ban opportunities... :smt012
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Word Game
Paramore!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for thinking that I'm actually a chocolate cat. (Though there's nothing wrong with being a chocolate cat.) Welcome to the ban war! Beware though, you may have to duck ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not knowing that technically :] is still a smiley.
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning someone for using a smiley. :) Let the ban war begin! (...again!)
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
10/10 Hooray for La La Land!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning me when you should have been banning Zaddie... Poor Zaddie! She didn't get banned! Bad Night! :lol:
Aug 6, 2009
