User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning me because I'm your friend also... Aren't I????? :cry:

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for changing the subject.

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    6/10 Why? I think it's awesome that you guys have a black president... Now we just have to get a black prime minister and we'll be awesome too!

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for using a picture of a perfectly innocent cat in your avatar and forcing it to look like it's saying 'Dumbledore is gay?!'. Cats are too smart to waste ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for bringing my name into this... That's only been done like, 10 times... :lol:

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    6/10 It's like you're saying that you're sad that Obama's president... Are you sad that Obama's president?

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for making me call you a hypocrite! (Which isn't all that of a nasty word...)

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being a hypocrite!

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope, I get sick from bacon... Sorry! (And I'm not sure who you mean by 'your') TUBM isn't awesome enough to not live in an igloo... And is confused by ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    So true! I applied for jobs and am waiting for calls-back! TUBM is listening to Queen. Just thought I'd continue the Queen theme! (Hey, that rhymes!)

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 I love the word 'Thee'! Awesomeness!

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not using caps when starting a sentence. I'm here again! Yay!

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Gekko!

    Very very nice to meet you Joel! I'm Kitty, by the way. I saw you at the ban board. Awesome to have you there! Make sure you come back and ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: How's it going?

    Hey Pillar! Welcome to YWS! You can call me Kitty. I look forward to reading the novel you post. What's it about? I'm thinking of starting a novel soon. I've ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not having a confusing country name.

    Aug 7, 2009


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill