-
Re: insert coin
You get $200 monopoly dollars! -inserts coin-
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: New Member Here
Hi Trey! Welcome to YWS! I guess I'm the first person here, so I'll just explain a few rules we have at YWS. - Firstly, we have a 2:1 ratio ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: A Fairy's World
Hey! This is the beginning of a new story I'm working on. Sorry it's a little short. Please tear it apart, and be as harsh as you like! (Nitpicks welcome!) ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: So I found this new writer's site...
Hey-ya, and welcome to YWS! Looks like Kat and Fraggle have covered rules and colored names already. How are you liking YWS so far? Just to give you a heads ...
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: Heart in Chains 1
Hey-ya! I really like this story, and I can't wait to read more. It seems to grip the reader well, and leaves us wanting to know what happens next. I ...
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: Already Gone [1]
Hey! I really think that this story has a lot of potential and I can't wait to read more! In a lot of the stories I read I find that ...
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
10/10 I love it! Hilarious!
Aug 11, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/10 Batman! Coolness!
Aug 11, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning someone with your name. Ba ha ha! :twisted: :wink:
Aug 11, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning someone because they can't help it... I'm back too!
Aug 9, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Nope... I'm not! I love me some meat! TUBM is a vegetarian... Let's see how long this lasts!
Aug 9, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for crying... *comforts* I'm sure she didn't mean it!
Aug 9, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9/10 I love it! Awesomeness!
Aug 9, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for misspelling appearing, and making me use a ban you probably predicted.
Aug 9, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Yay! Just now! I'm not hungry anymore! TUBM is not a vegetarian.
Aug 9, 2009
