-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not having a blue name. ;)
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: 2 pirates, 2 girls, and a very ranty vampire
I loved it! Oh my gosh I laughed so hard! Now you've made me want to watch Pirate of the Carribean... Again! The only thing was that all the caps ...
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for accusing them of not growing up...
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get all the CDs from all your favorite bands... LUCKY! -inserts coin-
Aug 27, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for never having been fooled by Twilight... Oh, the money I would have saved!
Aug 26, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for being obsessed with Twilight. I stopped like 6 months ago... :P
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for living in the same place she lives in 3 months ago.
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get an awesome painted bookcase! -inserts coin-
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not thinking that a panda on a rolling ball is cute and funny.
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get my video collection! Classic disney! Yahoo! -inserts coin-
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
10/10 So true!
Aug 23, 2009 -
Re: Fists (Rock, rap, and death metal style.)
Hey! I just got your message requesting a critique and here I am! As I said in my reply though, I'm not really good at these types of critiques so ...
Aug 17, 2009 -
Re: Rate the song above you!
10/10! I love that song! It's Uprising by Muse! Epic song!
Aug 17, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a pet gorilla. -inserts coin-
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because you misspelled dumb in your signature...
Aug 16, 2009
