-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because I don't believe you. Prove it, mister! ;)
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Hellos aren't always simple
Haha! I loved that! Welcome to YWS, as was said before, but I just felt the need to make you feel even more welcome at this awesome society! :D
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not being an awesome local crocodile.
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
8/10 Not really a classic, but still awesome! The Little Mermaid Ps. I don't know why I thought it was a Pixar movie for a minute there... I get what ...
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
5/10 Never seen it, so I can't really judge, but I'm not that interested in that stuff... Monsters Vs. Aliens!!! Go Pixar!
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
5/10 Ahhhhhh!! Stop twitching! Sorry, but the 'JoBros' can't be even remotely considered cute or a band. But you got redeemed by Paramore and Carrie Underwood and Fall Out Boy... ...
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not having an awesomely long name.
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having big writing on your avatar that says you run with wolves. Odd. ;) But odd people are awesome!
Sep 29, 2009 -
Re: Fresh Meat!
Hi and welcome to YWS! (A.K.A. The Most Awesome Place On Earth!) I would sing you the unofficial welcome song, but I haven't gotten around to writing it yet! :lol: ...
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not having patience.
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Hello
Hello! Welcome to YWS! You can call me Kitty, or basically whatever you want as long as it's not mean! (Haha... :)) It looks like Amy has taken care of ...
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not telling me what that reason is.
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not being able to think of a reason to ban me.
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not trying to confuse me... ;)
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for confusing me with your confusing ban...
Sep 22, 2009
