-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for wanting me to live in an igloo. I like snow... But not that much! :lol:
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having the same rank as I do! :)
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10 A bit creepy, but awesome!
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8/10 I love the top! Not sure what it means but it's still awesome!
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
7/10 You got saved by Skillet and 3 Doors Down... Sorry, but I personally think that the JB are no talent ugly people promoted by Disney because their parents are ...
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
5/10 Never seen it. :( Red Eye
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
10/10! Go Simba!!
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having a non-scary picture that's supposed to be scary!!!
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Behind The Looking Glass: The Awakening (Chapter 1)
Hey! I see you're a new member! Why don't you pop on down to the welcome boards and introduce yourself? I'm Kitty by the way. Just to let you know ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: Hello Everyone!
Welcome Mell to the wonderful world of YWS! How are you this fine day? I see you've stumbled upon our welcome boards! Here you will meet all the wonderful people ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: Evil Iguana Productions on YouTube
They are! Oh, and did you see the Twilight Ballet scene spoof? That was just genius! "Carlisle! The blood!" "That's DOCTOR Carlisle!" "...Doctor Carlisle..." "Yes, Alice?" Haha! Sooo funny!
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: Evil Iguana Productions on YouTube
Ohh, I know! Did you watch the New Moon spoof? That was hilarious! I loved the part with the Jonas Brothers CD! Haha! "They suck anyways..." "You're a band that ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Awesomeness! I don't really listen to that much U2 but I've heard of all those bands and most of the songs! 9/10! 1. Beautiful Love - The Afters 2. Real ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: Evil Iguana Productions on YouTube
Hey! I just wanted to see if there are any fans of these awesome people? Their New Moon and Twilight spoofs are hilarious! :lol:
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: Magius Trilogy - The Black Emerald - Chapter II
Well, hi there! I've come to review your piece of writing! Beware though, I'm a bit of a nit-picker! But now, let's get on with the review... This story has ...
Oct 1, 2009
