-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
I love quotes! 10/10! :D
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because I'm tired. Good night!
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for never having heard of the awesome fourth song on their new album. It's an awesome song! :lol:
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not having Paramore lyrics in your signature... ;)
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Hello YWS
Welcome! I love your avatar! Just wanted to get that out there. How are you? You can call me Kitty/Trish, whichever you prefer. How's college? I'm only in High School, ...
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Greetings YWS
Greetings, miss YWS AI. How are you this fine day? :)
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not knowing why else to ban me... ;)
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not using a smiley in your post like velvetnight did! :P
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for using an angry smiley in your post! Hooray! You used a smiley! :D They're addicting, aren't they?
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for never using a smiley. :( Another sad smiley...
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because I love smilies and now you made me use a sad smiley. :(
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for only leaving the USA once... (I haven't either actually... :lol:) I love Canada!
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8/10 Never seen it, but those are some awesome quotes! (They are from the movie, right? :lol:)
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for liking snow too much when you live in the USA... You should come up here! We're awesome! ;)
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
I know, I'm just saying that I personally don't like them, but as you said, most people do. But yeah, I probably shouldn't have gone on a rant like that. ...
Oct 5, 2009
