User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! That's so cute! 100/10!

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Adventure by Best Friends

    Hey there! I see you're new here. First, I'd just like to make sure you're aware of the 3:1 ratio. This means that for every one thing you post up ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello

    Hey there, Classy! Welcome to YWS! I'm Trish by the way. First, I'd just like to tell you what our few and easy to remember basic rules are. 1) Here ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Last Halloween at Desolate Creek Chapter 1 Revision 1

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I guess I'm the first one to review your story; but before I do that, I would just like to remind you of the 3:1 ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there. =P

    Welcome welcome welcome to YWS, Cass! I'm Trish, and I'm fifteen. First, I'll just tell you a little bit about the rules we have here. There aren't that many, and ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    For some reason, sunsets make me happy! :D 10/10!

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :)

    Hey there, Jayleigh! Welcome, welcome, welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! How are you? You can call me Kitty/Trish, whichever you prefer. Mira took care of all the rules ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10 Pretty cool!

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Pretty good! 9.5/10! Maroon 5 and Vanessa Carlton rock! 1) Blinding - Florence And The Machine (This song is so amazingly amazing!) 2) I Am One Of Them - Aly ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    1000/10! Pure awesomeness!

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Not too bad. Demi Lovato isn't that good though. Haven't heard the first Avril Lavigne song? Is it from her new stuff? Sk8er Boi is awesome though! And is that ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned because I'm sorry for not inviting you to lunch. Would you like to come on Wednesday? ;)

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not going back to school. I had a spare right after lunch so I left at the beginning of lunch and had lunch at home. Wow, I said ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    I love your avatar! So cool! 9/10! ;)

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned because it's not morning here. And I have to go back to school right now. Good afternoon!

    Oct 5, 2009


The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous