User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    So awesome! 9/10!

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Review Ratios and You (reform!)

    OK, this sounds great! I'm totally for it, as I said before. :D :elephant:

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned because my leprechauns say so. :lol:

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No.... It's sort of sad. :( TUBM thinks that the cocoa bean is the greatest type of bean there is. Yum! Chocolate!

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    6/10 Odd... :lol:

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say awwwww I think kittens! ^^

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Review Ratios and You (reform!)

    I think that this is a good idea. Just one question though. How are you going to catch everyone who doesn't do the 3:1 ratio? What do we do if ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Anyone Need A Review??

    Hey! I was just wondering if anybody would like me to review their work... I will basically review everything, but I will just say for starters that I might not ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Into that good night

    Hi there! I will be reviewing your work this fine day, but just beware, I can be a bit of a nit-picker; but all I say is meant to be ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Where Shadow Steps -Prologue, Chapter 1 & Revised Chapter 2

    Hey there! I just want to say that your story was amazing and incredibly entertaining. I didn't even find that much to nit-pick. However, there were a few typos that ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not being awake.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Just plain awesome! 10/10!

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Good Books

    Ok, yup, I was wrong about where to go for this. Kamas is right! Sorry about that! Maybe I should check over the forums better first next time! :lol: Anyways, ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ghost's of my Life's Past (Part 1)

    Hey there! I'm here to critique your story! I don't have much to say that hasn't already been said, but I'll still go through it for you. First, I'd like ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Good Books

    Hi there! I'm Trish. I just wanted to let you know that this is the part of the site where you can post your writing, and get people to review ...

    Oct 10, 2009


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller