User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I'm not that big of a fan of Vampire Weekend but Franz Ferdinand ROCKS MY SOX!!! 9/10! :P

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not having leprechauns to listen to... They can be quite frightening! :smt005

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Yay! More food! *grabs a huge cheeseburger and chucks it at Aqua* Bua ha ha ha! You'll never catch me! *Runs screaming to the other side of the room.*

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally gonna sneak into your house tonight and steal your playlist! 10000000000000000000000000000000/10!!! Whooo hoooo!!!! 1. Born For This (Live) - Paramo

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *catches up to Pudin and throws Banana Cream Pie at her face because she threw iced tea and chocolate on me* Ba ha ha! *runs away* :P

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *laughs as Pudin runs after Irish and Crocks* Wait for me!!!!! *grabs a ten layer tall wedding cake, sneaks up behind them and accidentally pushes everyone's faces into it!* Hehe... ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *finds everyone in YWS cafeteria having an awesome food fight* How did I not find this before?!?!?! *Chucks a plate of spaghetti at irish! :smt005 *

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I know every single one of those bands except for the first and last! The Fray, The Academy Is..., and The Killers totally ROCK MY SOX! *screamslikethefangirliam!* 1. Where Have ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say The Devil Wears Prada I think 'she was murdered by high heels!!'

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Hmmmm... I'm not sure... I want to write something, but I don't know if I have enough time! :smt005 TUBM just baked something.

    Oct 12, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Anyone Need A Review??

    Sounds good. Just post a link when you get it up and I'll be all over it! I can't wait to read this! :wink: ~ Trish

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena (Three)

    Hey! I'm here to review the third chapter, just as I said I would! This story is so awesome! Anyways, I'm gonna be trying out a new review format, so ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say that I say Red Riding Hood! :lol:

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena (Two)

    Hey there! Sorry I didn't get here that fast, but I'll still try to review your second chapter before moving on to the third. First, I noticed a wee problem ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 for Paramore! I totally want to marry Josh Farro! Yay! Don't you just love their new CD also? Especially Playing God and Brick By Boring Brick. Those are my ...

    Oct 11, 2009


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)