User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws away the ketchup and mustard bottles and grabs the nutella from Mira* Ba ha ha!! You'll never get it now! *Starts eating and throwing the nutella around at everyone* ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say caps and err... no offense to you but I hate that movie I think Kristen Stewart CAN'T act and Rob. Pattinson should shave that greasy mess that he ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for living on a pirate ship! I want Jack Sparrow! :P

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More photography :)

    Hey there! This is my first time reviewing art & photography, so it might not be that good of a review, but I'll try. First, I'd like to say that ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The School (no better title yet)

    Hey there! Trish here to review your story! How are you this fine evening? Anyways, lets get on with this review! I'm currently testing out a new review strategy that ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Question about blogs... Please help!

    Ok, thank you! I only have three entries though. How would you delete entries one at a time? I don't think that I necessarily need to delete the whole blog ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    So true! 10/10! :D

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Question about blogs... Please help!

    Hey everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking this question, but it was the best I could find. If it's not, feel free to ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for living on The lilly pad, but having no leprechauns.

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say greasy potatoes I think mcdonalds. Gross! :smt005

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    No way! You ain't keepin' that umbrella! *takes fan and blows umbrella away from Gspp* Ha ha! Now I've got you! *flips out mustard and ketchup squeeze bottles and sprays ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No way! *shiftyeyes* *CLUNK!* That was fun! *CLUNK!* Tee hee! TUBM knows why I am saying Happy Thanksgiving! *gobble gobble!*

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say "Which? The one from the west, or me?" I think "Which witch... Haha!!!!!!!!!! :smt005"

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Hmmmmmmmm... Nope, not really! But I used to have fights with staplers all the time. Now I'm the stapler master! Ha ha ha! Take that evil staplers! :smt005 TUBM just ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ha ha. This is fun!! ^^ *grabs about a ton of grated cheese and a huge fan and blows the cheese all over the room so that everyone is covered ...

    Oct 13, 2009


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)