User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 for Coldplay and Green Day! Awesomeness! 1. Karma Police - Vitamin String Quartet (Originally Radiohead! :D) 2. Rawkfist - Thousand Foot Krutch (Whoot! Turn it up!! Yah!) 3. The ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Artemis Fowl Fanfic: Chapter 1

    Hey there! I haven't read an Artemis Fowl fanfiction in forever! Isn't it such a good book though? But I better get on with the review now. But first, I'll ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescence: Part One - A Twilight Fanfic [POLL]

    Hey there! Here I am to review, as promised! I'm sorry if I go a little overboard on the nit-picks, but I am seriously a grammar freak. So if I ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: MissMiaFacinelli's Review Book

    Hey! I don't have what I need reviewed up yet, but when I do, I'll be the first I guess! I'll post the link up here when the story is ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: NEED BOOK TITLE: Chapter 1 - Stress and Puppy Love [Part #1]

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! How are you? I'm Trish, and I'll be reviewing your chapter today! So let's get started! First, I'll go through some nit-picks and then I'll ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 for Dani California *SCREAMS!!!!!* and Three Days Grace!!!! Yay! 1. Wish You Well - Thousand Foot Krutch 2. Oh Be Joyful - Matthew Good 3. How I Feel - ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Real World - Prologue

    Hey guys! Thanks so much for reviewing this. I'm sorry it's so rough and short. Just a little update, I'm probably going to either scrap this alltogether, tie it in ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Do Not Touch- Chapter 1

    Hey there! I see that Jet has gone over most of the nit-picks so I'll just go over the overall writing. Also, if I do find anything that Jet hasn't ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 I don't get it, but it's still cool! :lol:

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10 Not really my fave bands, but still cool! 1. The Youth - MGMT 2. Collapse (Post-Amerika) - Rise Against 3. Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson 4. Sink Into Me ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Fluorescent reviews for Adolescents

    Hi! I just posted a prologue for my new story. It's not that long, but it's a very very rough draft. Please be as harsh as you like! Also, I'm ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Real World - Prologue

    Hey everyone! I just wrote this in about ten minutes, so it's really rough. This is the start of a novel that I'm going to try an finish. I'm really ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena (Four)

    Hey there again! I'm sorry I didn't get here earlier, so I won't be able to give you a full review, but I'll try my best. Sasha and Pink got ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Other Re: Secret Life of a Window Cleaner

    Hey Jetpack! I really liked this! You did an awesome job with that prompt. There isn't really anything I have to say. But I would like to say that I ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Memoirs of a Monster: A Fictional Tale of Nazi Germany

    Hey there! Wow! This is just such an amazing start to your story. I really can't find anything to nit-pick other than the fact that the first paragraph might be ...

    Oct 17, 2009


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes