-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because the word "shall" is one of the best words in the english language.
Mar 20, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!
:smt021 < -------- Isn't that amazing??
Mar 20, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
You get a blank sheet of paper. *Inserts my pen.*
Mar 20, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Explosion
Mar 20, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Pluto
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
10/10 Definitely awesome! :)
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
You get the empty chip bag back. *inserts a bowl of ice cream*
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Transformer
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
10/10 Very true. Personally, I say abandon science. I do not like science. :smt021 < Just imagine that the one on the left is science. (:
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because the avatar is obviously saying 'lol'.
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!
I don't know about that... ;) I know I'm not!
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!
Oh, goodness, is this thing still going on? People, just accept that I'm winning! ;) *insertevillaughhere* 8)
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: How does your sig make people feel?
Yours makes me feel a bit depressed, to be honest... Though to each his/her own, I always say. ;)
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for creating a great name for the smiley. ;)
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Wonderful :D
Mar 17, 2012
