User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Submit to the Young Writers Literary Journal! (closed)

    Hey, so I know this may seem like a stupid question but I would just like to clarify one thing quickly. By the deadline being January 31st, does this mean ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aw Snap, Reviews!

    Hey there! So, I just posted a short story that needs reviews, and people to help me make it better! Please help me!!! :) It's a bit rough, so please ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Abandon

    So, I just wanted to make a couple things clear before the actual story. All it is is that they have no names purposefully, and that I also didn't go ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    E - Elephants! (of the pink variety!)

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hunter..Or Hunted? (part of chapter one)

    Hey AlyKat! I'm Trish, I'm here to drop off a review! So let's get started, shall we? :D Description One of the first things I noticed when reading this was ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • General Articles Re: 5 Reasons Transvestites Are Better Than Everyone

    Hey there! First, I'd just like to say great job on this! I absolutely loved it, and I think you did an amazing job writing it. Your style is awesome, ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Orphan From The Future (Prologue)

    Hi, hi! I'm Trish and I just saw your prologue, and thought that I'd come say hello and drop off a review! So first I'll start off with some nit-picks ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Reprisal - Prologue + Chapter One

    Hey there! Thanks so much for what you said in your request, and I hope that my review doesn't disappoint! Just a small side-note before we start. Since you've already ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: How difficult life could be - Chapter 3

    Hey! Here I am, as promised, to fulfill your request. Again, I'm really sorry that I hadn't gotten to this yet, but I hope that this review helps! :) So ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Rate the song above you

    7/10 because though it is by far way better than most of the music out there, it's not really my style. ~ Trish :smt006

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Does being on a "Twilight" soundtrack ruin a band/song?

    I completely agree with you guys. I just was wondering if it was more people thinking like that, or just a few people on youtube/in my school. Rachael, I totally ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Rate the song above you

    8/10 Good, but U2's version is way better! ;) ~ Trish :smt006

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Does being on a "Twilight" soundtrack ruin a band/song?

    Personally, I can't stand watching any of the "Twilight" films since the acting and screen writing is so horrible, but I love the soundtracks. However, I've noticed that some people ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Wild Ones Ch3 & Ch4

    Hello, hello! Here I am to review your amazing third and fourth chapters of this novel, so let us begin! Plot Not much to say here, except good pace. Keep ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10 FROOT LOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yum yum! ~ Trish :smt006

    Aug 20, 2010


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain