-
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Hi everyone! Oh my, it's been so long since I've been on here. It feels great to be back!
Feb 25, 2012 -
Re: Affairs of the Heart chapter 1
Hey again Destiny! I saw this also and I thought I'd come drop off another review on this day known as the August review day! So let's get on with ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Destiny prolouge
Hey Destiny! I just thought I'd come drop off a review here since I saw the link to this on our team page. (GO TARDIS!) So here we go. ;) ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Camilla Snow White
Hi! I saw your link to this on our team page, (GO TARDIS!) and I just had to head over here right away and drop off a review! So, happy ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: (Needs a Title, Ideas Welcome!) Prologue
Hi! Hmmm.... So, reading this, I really get the feeling that this has a ton of potential to become a great story. However, this piece does not feel like a ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Lucy
Hey CheshireCat! First off, I'd just like to introduce myself and welcome you to YWS! My name is Trish, and I really hope that you're liking it here so far ...
Jun 17, 2011 -
Re: Branded- Prologue
Oh. My. Gosh. This was amazing! I really like stories like this, with demons and all that stuff like that, but this did not feel like it was unoriginal at ...
May 20, 2011 -
Re: Stubborn Love-Stricken Fools
Hey there Ash! Do you mind if I call you Ash? You can call me Trish, and I'm here to drop off a review of this wonderful piece of yours! ...
May 20, 2011 -
Re: Which Way Prologue and Chapter One
Hey again Titan! Sorry it's taken me so long but I'm finally here to drop off the requested review on your edited version! So let's just get started, then... Nit-Picks ...
Apr 6, 2011 -
Re: I just finished the most amazing book ever!
So, this morning I just finished reading the book "Room" by Emma Donoghue, and I seriously think that it was the best book I've ever read. This book is about ...
Mar 29, 2011 -
Re: Prologue
Hey SheepMonoxide! (I love that! It's so awesome! :D) I'm Trish, and I'm here to drop off a review! So let's get started, shall we? First off, I'd just like ...
Mar 29, 2011 -
Re: Which Way Chapters Three-Five
Hey again Titan! Sorry I didn't review this yesterday, but here I am now! So let's get started then.... First off, I've noticed a lot of the same things that ...
Mar 29, 2011 -
Re: Leprechaun Love
Hi! I'm Trish, and I'm here to review this! So, first off I'd just like to say that I really enjoyed the simplicity and sweetness of this story. I found ...
Mar 27, 2011 -
Re: Which way chapter two
Hey again Titan, here I am as I said I would be, to drop off another review! So this was also short, as with your first chapter, but it also ...
Mar 27, 2011 -
Re: Which Way Prologue and Chapter One
Hey there, Titan, and happy review day to you! I'm here to drop off a review on this fine day, so why don't we just get started? Off we go! ...
Mar 27, 2011
