User avatar

Patch

  • WRFF Archive Re: Return to Reviews

    Hey there. It's been a while since I've offered reviews, but hey, now seems like a good time. I'm here to provide reviews of the literary kind to anyone who ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [September Contest] It's What I Do

    Something about your story... I'm not quite sure what it is, but something about it made me feel... disinterested. I couldn't really raise a care for the poor man being ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Playthings [rewritten version]

    That was utterly heart rending, but now for a proper review. You set up what seems to be a feel good story, at the start the little girl heading home ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Scripts Re: DOCTOR WHO - Attack of the Time Flies (Parts 1-4)

    Ooh, script format, interesting. I'll start off by saying, most of the scripts I'm familiar with work in a different style, that is, they have the speakers name to the ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [September Contest] The Postman

    I'm not entirely sure what to make of this. Is this awesome? Yes, I would say so. Is it cleverly funny because of how its random? I think so. With ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Coat of Many colors [edited]

    Oh boy, lucky you, I'm a reviewer who doesn't particularly like religion... Also, this review will probably be a bit nitpicky. She picked up the lantern I had set beside ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Drop Off Point--Second Part Posted

    Hope you don't mind being the guinea pig for my first review. I found your short story very intriguing. The way you write flows very well and progresses smoothly. You've ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I think you can figure it out

    Much appreciated. Poking around I've seen this is a good community to be in. I'll do what I can.

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I think you can figure it out

    Just me introducing myself. Hi, I'm Patch, I'm a seventeen year old person interested in submitting some work to see if I'm up to scratch in the scheme of things. ...

    Sep 4, 2008


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro