User avatar

Paracosm

Shino

  • Lounge, The Re: Wacky Facts

    Ugh! The north pole of Uranus is darker for longer... Now that that immaturity is out of the way... Unconsciousness will occur after 8-10 seconds after loss of blood supply ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weapons on Planes

    I was presented with a fairly interesting topic the other day. Should people be allowed to carry guns on a plane? Before you say no, listen to some of the ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: abbility to carry a knife at all times

    A knife for self-defense is not necessary. Especially not a pocket knife. It is impractical to rely on one for personal safety because A) You will probably not have time ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Go bald! I could get hair plugs, right? Would you rather be mauled by a pack of kittens or live in a sewer for the rest of your life?

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What is the ad above as you reply to this post?

    Mine is Full Sail university, advertising stuff about creative writing courses and getting a BFA, whatever that is...

    Apr 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: A Few of Your Favorite Things

    What are your top ten favorite things?

    Apr 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Bacon quotes

    Bacon! -Monk

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: This song/music makes me feel game.

    It reminds me of depression, and why you shouldn't make fun of people. Rise Against is the bomb!

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 5 vs. 1

    I would kill the one person. You can't live life off of "What if?" Just make your choice and hope things work out, if now, hey, I didn't see one ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Drain You -Nirvana

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you like to write?

    I hop on my computer, start up Pandora, and then sit and stare at a blank screen. Then I get on YWS and procrastinate for a few hours. Finally, I ...

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Book Club

    I'm reading "The Fire Thief Fights Back" by Terry Deary. It's kind of ridiculous.

    Mar 8, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: My first world problems.

    Aw! I missed hit a hipster day. And just for the record, I hate stuff too. I hate crossing the street. I hate Wal-Mart. I hate losing Rubik's Cubes. I ...

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Book Club

    Say what? Awesome! What exactly will I be doing now?

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NYPD Monitoring Muslims

    Racial profiling is looking at someone's race and trying to determine how likely they are to commit a crime or have committed a crime. In recent years, it has become ...

    Mar 5, 2012


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind