User avatar

Paracosm

Shino

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Opinions on Controversial Topics

    Homosexuality: I don't mind if they marry. Abortion: Pro-life all the way. Evolution vs. Creationism: Creatiolutionist!

    Mar 4, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews!

    Woohoo! Alright, I'll get to it guys! It might be at least a day or two before you hear back from me, but I'll do my best. I'm a very ...

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How much of your happiness is contingent upon socialization?

    How much of your happiness is contingent upon socialization? I don't derive any happiness from socialization. By socialization, I mean communicating with people in the real world who aren't members ...

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Bullies

    I was a vicious little cut-throat all the way through middle school. Anytime someone tried to talk to me, I would ignore them. And once someone made fun of me ...

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Who Needs Branding? Not you!

    This sounds fun! I shall participate! A Television Show/Game Show - Guess Her Weight! The participants must guess the weight of a woman selected from the audience, but there's a ...

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: MaNo (No, not the illness)

    Yay! MaNo has kicked off! Good luck everyone! Feel free to brag or moan about your word count!

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The 29th of February

    I didn't do anything fun. It didn't even occur to me today was so semi-special!

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: What the heck happened here?

    Thank you Rach! This was very helpful and inspirational as well!

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: MaNo (No, not the illness)

    Woohoo! Two days until MaNo starts off! What's your word count/goal? I myself am shooting for fifty thousand words or the completion of my novel! Whichever comes first.

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Research Archives Re: What is life like in a mental hospital?

    Thank you very much! I would like to visit one at some point in time, for research of course, but I'm not sure how that works. Thank you! This will ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Food!

    What foods do you love? Raw vegetables, cooked carrots, corn, broccoli, cauliflower, fish, chicken (white meat only), beef in the right form, ramen, salad, tomato soup, tomato, non-processed cheese, p

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!

    I win! For now anyway...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Stupid Movies That You Can't Help But Love

    We all have them, movies that are so stupid, it's kind of cute, like a cliched young naive female character from an anime. Movies that are just tastelessly horrible that ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: What the heck happened here?

    Geez. I'm reading my older writing and I think I've actually gotten worse. What's going on here? My older stories are fun and interesting, and my newer ones feel bland ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What is the person above you like?

    You like anime, and may be slightly depressed.

    Feb 27, 2012


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)