User avatar

Paracosm

Shino

  • Writing Tips Re: Switching View Points

    Hey ya'll! I'm writing a detective novel (of course) where I think I might need to switch POVs. I have it where the narrator is this guys friend, she's a ...

    May 4, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Adventures, Year 1 Discussion Thread

    Sounds good to me! Have you put up a character bio type thing? Just want to make sure one's there for reference!

    May 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Adventures, Year 1

    Here ya go!

    May 4, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Adventures, Year 1 Discussion Thread

    Okay guys! Here's the thread. I was thinking maybe events should be released via like a Daily Prophet type post. I'd do it anytime we want a plot event. Plus, ...

    May 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Adventures, Year 1

    Awesome! Would you guys like a discussion thread?

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Adventures, Year 1

    Name: Rylan Havers Age: 27 Role: Rylan is the head of the movement. House: Gryffindor History: Rylan grew up in a family of muggles, so when he found out that ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Adventures, Year 1

    Because we all know there aren't enough Hogwarts story books, *cough* *cough* *sarcasm*, I present for your enjoyment, Hogwarts Adventures! If you are a student, I encourage you to be ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weapons on Planes

    I was presented with a fairly interesting topic the other day. Should people be allowed to carry guns on a plane? Before you say no, listen to some of the ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: abbility to carry a knife at all times

    A knife for self-defense is not necessary. Especially not a pocket knife. It is impractical to rely on one for personal safety because A) You will probably not have time ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Go bald! I could get hair plugs, right? Would you rather be mauled by a pack of kittens or live in a sewer for the rest of your life?

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What is the ad above as you reply to this post?

    Mine is Full Sail university, advertising stuff about creative writing courses and getting a BFA, whatever that is...

    Apr 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: A Few of Your Favorite Things

    What are your top ten favorite things?

    Apr 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Bacon quotes

    Bacon! -Monk

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: This song/music makes me feel game.

    It reminds me of depression, and why you shouldn't make fun of people. Rise Against is the bomb!

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 5 vs. 1

    I would kill the one person. You can't live life off of "What if?" Just make your choice and hope things work out, if now, hey, I didn't see one ...

    Apr 18, 2012


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter