User avatar

Panikos

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 29.1

    I think I've miscommunicated here - it's not that Daisy had no idea that degas existed, it's just kind of been in the back seat because it was never a ...

    Apr 23, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 28.2

    Honestly thank you for asking questions like that because it really makes me think and put more detail into the magic system! Your comments and reviews in general always seem ...

    Apr 16, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 28.2

    Okay I can FINALLY respond to your questions 1) Does a frame need to be used to trigger the conditions into being 'active'? The answer to this would honestly depend ...

    Apr 15, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 28.2

    Thank you for the review and these WONDERFUL questions about the magic system which I will answer the moment I'm back at my computer and not on mobile (because hoo ...

    Apr 10, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 8.1

    Ah I see!

    Apr 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 8.1

    What book is that?

    Apr 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 8.1

    Louise! :) and I'm glad you like him!

    Apr 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 26

    To be fair, the magic didn't specifically tell them to befriend a bird, just get it to trust them, which I think is slightly different. That SAID, crows are pretty ...

    Mar 24, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 26

    Thanks! Yep, I definitely overuse the cutting-off thing - it's a real writing tic of mine. I'll try and cut down on it when I get to editing! :)

    Mar 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 26

    Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked this chapter. I really wanted to get the chance to show a vulnerable side to Vie, because for all she's the ...

    Mar 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 25.1

    I promise there'll be more hands-on magic stuff in the next chapter! It's just because she's not really found anything proper yet so she's just, like, stacking cards and trying ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 24

    Haha, Paris isn't married xD it's just a snarky comment from Daisy because Hildegarde was being all 'why do you spend so much time with him'. I can see the ...

    Mar 14, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 2.2

    *star, rather! xD

    Mar 12, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 2.2

    Thanks, Liberty! Just to mention, a few of the spelling mistakes you pointed out are actually just US/UK differences - we spell 'jewelled' differently in the UK, and we tend ...

    Mar 12, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 24

    Thanks Zoom! This is super helpful. I definitely agree that the second scene would work better if it started from Daisy's perspective, so I'll make that change in editing. I'll ...

    Mar 8, 2019


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief