User avatar

PanicAndFlee

  • Other Poetry Re: My Guiding Light

    I wish I could see you breathe again, I still cry every now and then. Your death hit me so fast like a violent attack, But I know that no ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Submerged in Fear

    Madison has never been keen on the idea of swimming. In fact, she hates swimming with a torrid passion. But growing up in a small town, water and nature has ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm afraid of Halloween.

    This is just wonderful. I love everything about it. There's lots of great images and I feel your fear when I read it! But that might be because I'm a ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A simple four letter word

    I agree with the two above me :) Some parts are awkward sounding such as the "when will guys ever learn?" The only thing I think needs improvement is the ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I'll Miss You If You Go

    I’ll miss you if you go away, The grace you leave behind, Your words were songs of serenity. Every step you take steals you further away. I am left alone, ...

    Oct 28, 2008


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince