User avatar

PanicAndFlee

  • Other Poetry Re: Blue Ocean Eyes

    I’m sailing out of control, In your blue ocean eyes, There is so much to love, But more to despise. They are calming and tranquil, But with one gust of ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Memories Fade

    Night after lonely night. I stare at the flickering lights Of my computer screen. Very strong intro. It pulled me right in! :] My mind drifts into hollow places Dark, ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: First Time

    If you fall for this man will you love me? This line seemed kind of out of place in my opinion. Otherwise I liked it alot. It made me feel ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: You can't buy me over

    The last two lines amazed me. I normally don't like very short poems, but this was good. However, I think the 4th line sounds kind of strange. Idiotic just doesn't ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let Go

    Why won’t you just let me go? Without each other we’ll be fine. And don’t think that I don’t know, You’ve begun to like someone else in time. You tell ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Let Go

    Why won’t you just let me go? Without each other we’ll be fine. And don’t think that I don’t know, You’ve begun to like someone else in time. You tell ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Other Re: When Matching Outfits Were My Biggest Problem

    Now that I look back at the photos where my sister and I are wearing identical outfits, I can laugh at the pain that I once endured. Surely I never ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs Again!

    AMAZING. My favourite is the man on the cold morning walk. It's amazing. It's perfectly foggy. Good eye! :]

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Luck and Jealousy

    Ahh, this is great. The lines "we must laugh, and smile, pretending not to feel" really spoke to me. Also, the empty ditch of jealousy is such a vivid image. ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Seasons

    It was all a bit strange. I think you said "tis" too much, even though you probably did it purposely. This part also sounded odd because you end both lines ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Can anyone suggest a good John Irving novel?

    I need to read a novel for this project for English. It needs to be a book that has a lot to be said about it, and I really love ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I Could Write a Poem for You

    I liked it for the most part, but I agree with the other "reviewers" that some rhymes sound forced. But I really liked the part: Use words like ‘scars’ and ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to Google

    Hahaha, I really enjoyed this. I laughed throughout, and I thought it was really cute. Good job :]

    Jan 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Submerged in Fear

    Thanks a lot for reviewing my story, I'm glad you liked it. I'll take what you said into consideration :] I actually wrote this for a writing class of mine ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: My Guiding Light

    Thank you so much. I'm really glad you enjoyed it. :D

    Jan 11, 2009


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro