User avatar

PanicAndFlee

  • Other Poetry Re: Forgotten.

    I am in LOVE... With this poem that is. It's not really going to help you with your writing, but hopefully it'll make you more confident! "The box you hide ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: You, the Arsonist

    You, the Arsonist The writing exercise in front of the class concerns a pile of leaves depressed and repressed I like your choice of words! stricken from nature and laid ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Green to White

    I like it, it's very unique! I like your style of writing. Like everyone else said, parts confused me. You spoke of white (which I assume is snow) and frigid ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moonlight Decision (Enjoy!)

    By request of posting them...;D Moonlight Decision Let's take a walk on the wild side, And forget all others that crossed the tracks. I love the intro! Totally catches your ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Office Chair

    This was entertaining and confusing all at once! It definitely was not a typical poem. I'm a fan of the sad rhyming and gloomy poetry, but this was a nice ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Something I Totally Drummed Up

    The blue bird flies Why does it get to fly Why am I stuck in unhappiness When the world comes crashing down Why can't I fly then Why does the ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Final Dance

    Watch the stars by night time and I promise by the day, Is the word "time" neccessary? This one last kiss I will not miss as the sun shine fades ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Listen

    Good! I liked it, but it was kind of hard on the eyes to read with all the quotation marks.

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Broken

    I love it!!! The lines: "We were perfect,We were in love.We made mistakes, And we gave up" really spoke to me and I almost got goosebumps! It just shows how ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: can't get over you!

    Your poem is really neat, I especially liked the layout because it made it a little more exciting to read. Although I wasn't a fan of the surplus of the ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The present

    Hahaha this was great. It was random indeed, but very enjoyable. I love the construction and rhyming. It's very fun and a nice read. Great job.

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Butterfly Effect

    Good poem! I like the style and construction. Some lines sound very typical such as "Making every nerve in my body tingle" and "Like I’m a worthless piece of trash." ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: It's Funny

    I've never been a fan of really repeitive poems. Also, some things you write sound almost cliche... It isn't bad though. Keep up the good work.

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I wrote this in about 2 minutes

    If I don’t get what I want, I walk around with rain stained eyes. If I get exactly what I desire, There is still darkness in the sky. I can’t ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: This Stupid Crush

    I love this poem. It speaks to me. There is honestly so much emotion in this, I can just feel it... Especially in the lines "I’m dying to know / ...

    Jul 6, 2009


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight