User avatar

PandorasChild

  • Other » General, General Re: Dear Winter,

    thank you for your kind reviews :)

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Luxe- Anna Godbersen

    I enjoyed these as a beach read, But wanted to SLAP Diana in the last one. I was incredibly annoyed.

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Room

    Thank you for your reviews! :) There is no more, that story is unfortunantly finished, but maybe in hindsight it would be interesting to look at an expansion :)

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dangerous Games

    Thank you so much for your helpful reviews :)

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Because We Are Writers.

    Thanks for your review! Ill definitely go back and fix the points pointed out! :)

    May 29, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Scheherazade

    Beautiful. Moving. You never fail to impress me. Whenever I read your pieces I feel like I've been swept up into another world. Well done on being awesome :)

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: From the outside looking in.

    Thanx guys! I really appreciate the help and tips :). I'll fix it and play around a bit more.. Im so glad I've found this site. My confidence in what ...

    Feb 25, 2010


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen