Random avatar

PandaSurprise

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This One Time at Band Camp

    I think some dialogue with the cat in the tree would enhance it. It would give a chance for more of a theme to develop.

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Great excersise to improve description!

    That really was quite a great exercise I felt my description skills grow in just a few attempts.

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Silhouette

    Liesonlies, first of all, if you are going to be blunt, be blunt with constructive criticism,for example, say what could be made better. Simply saying you have a distaste for ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Silhouette

    "glance me"--should be glance to me

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Silhouette

    (Guitar Intro) When I wake, I see your face, In the night, By the light. Your eyes are crystal, Lips are roses, In the night, By the light. I dream ...

    Aug 4, 2011


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen