Random avatar

PandaSurprise

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heaven

    Thanks for the comment. Due to the topic, little word changes can change a lot of the meaning. The reason I have has instead of had is because I don't ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heaven

    Thanks for the review. It is more of a piece about wisdom and how wisdom is the primary goal. Also, some of the corrections you suggested would change the intended ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heaven

    "From A to B, I tell you. Yes, from A to B." "From 1 to 2?" "Yes, from 1 to 2." "..." "Symbols. Lines on a page." "And if I ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: If only (contest entry)

    I thought that your descriptions were pretty good and the story works under the guidelines of the prompt. You misspelled quite a few words, though, and had some grammar mistakes. ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Whispering Hope

    I think that one of the biggest problem younger writers have is beginning and ending a writing piece. I felt that your beginning was pretty solid, but I have a ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Music and misery

    I feel like a lot of people can relate to this quote: ‘Love wasn’t meant for me, I got better things to go on for’

    Aug 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It's not all crystal clear

    I don't think this is the easiest topic to write about, but I think you did a pretty good job. One suggestion, though. I would leave out the Thank you, ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Oscar was a ripped umbrella

    I think your descriptions are quite good. I would break it down into more paragraphs, though. The descriptions and lack of paragraphs make it seem very dense. Also, noticed a ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Parting

    The Parting Act I (A man is sitting with his eyes closed and legs crossed in the middle of a square clearing in the woods. He wore a long tattered ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I. Freakin. Hate you.

    Hey, I thought the story was quite good overall. There are some things I noticed that i would fix, though. In Finally it was the week of the play. I ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Dying Fire

    I like your writing style, but I think your particular style would benefit from the use of dashes. For example, in The light was so bright, even filtered through the ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The King's Curse

    By the other side, the Fallen Angel granted the king an empty book, he claimed that whoever who writes on it; thoughts, time and death itself would move to fulfil ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing in 3rd person

    J.M. Coetzee writes in a really good third person style that is similar to a first person style. I suggest taking a look at Disgrace .

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nostalgia

    I really enjoy your writing style. I think you would be able to write good works of literary realism.

    Aug 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Office Beauty (150 words)

    I would cut off the last two sentences. The rest of the story kind of implies them.

    Aug 6, 2011


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues