User avatar

Panda326

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Myself And Time

    Hey there! This was very good. I really enjoyed reading this, there was one point in the poem where, it wasn't bad, but it seemed awkward, Never having to worry, ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ending at a Moments Notice

    Ending at a moments notice, The love of some is quick. But maybe it's the choice they made, The one I will not pick. Chose your future, Forget your past, ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bubbles

    Hey there! This was quite the nice little poem! Very enjoyable to read. I gave me a bubbly feeling in side haha. But really, I like what you have here, ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Dream of Death

    Hello there! This poem seemed to have a lot of emotion behind it and that seems good =). I agree that the first and last stanza was my favorite. Very ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Scars and Sweat Stains

    Hey there! I thought this was VERY nicely written. My favorite lines had to be, The twitch in his eyelid, an imperfection in the iris. A crack in the ceiling ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wondrous World

    To die and become an angel, Would be an incredible feat. To watch over the world from the sky, Would be unbelievably sweet. I'd write poetry with a beautiful girl, ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Magic

    Hello there, I like how at the bottom you added that whole thing explaing the poem. Thank you for that, because for one it made me laugh, and it took ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: With you =)

    Hello there, this was really nice! I enjoyed the fact that it was a.... responsive poem? Haha, but the colors were a bit bright and it made it a tad ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Amber

    Hello there. This was written very well! I quite enjoyed reading it =) Looking at what the others put I don't really have anything to say haha =/ But just ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello everyone

    Hey there! I am new as well!

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Underneath My Skin

    Underneath my unhurt skin, Is a monstrous pain that lays within. Questions of self-insanity arise, Falling with tears, beneath my eyes. Going up and down and all around, My heart ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Three Letters

    Hey! I really like this poem! I agree with the others, it is nice and simple, but has a very good meaning behind it =). Very well done! Nothin bad ...

    Jul 27, 2010


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton