User avatar

Panda326

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life's Empty Path

    Thanks for the advice! Haha thats really funny, because I just commented on your poem before reading this!

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Song birds are the only kings

    Hello there! Where to begin, where to begin.... Ok I know where. I liked the repetitiousness of the last line in ever stanza except for the end of the poem. ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My guardian angel

    Hey there! I really like your poem! I would like to first mention the visual appeal. I like the fact that it is centered, the symmetry of the words reminded ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life's Empty Path

    Walking down life’s empty path I find myself alone. The answers are not fully clear And sometimes never shown. Yet somehow I think I will reach an end, And I’ll ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suicidal

    Hello there! I must say this was a very nice poem to read, with the exception for the rhyme stuff mentioned previously by others, and a few areas of....weird flow. ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Concentrate on Ripples

    Hey there! Nice poem you have here! I was very nicely executed. Now usually people would comment about the capitalization and punctuation and all that jazz, but me being a ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: "You're a First Rate Geek" (You Belong With Me PARODY) Edit

    This was pretty awesome!!!! This came close to making my day. Yet I must sadly say one thing, at some points the flow was off from the song, I know ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wonder

    Hello there! This was a very nice poem. When I read it I noticed a few things wrong in there, but then when looking at the other comments, all the ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reassurance (Comments, please?)

    Hello there! I must sat I really liked this! I agree with others comments saying you have good imagination put into this! This is quite creative. I had the images ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Perception of Time

    My perception of time, Has gone away. And no longer can I, Understand a day. Seconds or years, They're all the same. This truly is making me, Go insane.

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Look....

    Hello there! This was very good poem. I go however agree upon the fact that at some points the flow of it is.... odd, for lack of a better word. ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Afraid Of The Dark

    Hello there! This is a very good poem. I like the imagery the you give to us. As far as grammatical mistakes I didn't see any. Reading actually gave me ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I can taste the color purple

    Hey there. This poem was...... interesting. I as well got a bit lost, and found it hard to understand this. This is perhaps just me though, so I don't know. ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Spy........

    Hey there! This was very nice and very good. The title caught my eye, nice use of many dots I might add =). As for any mistakes, it seems like ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wishing on Stars

    Hey there! Ok, so to be honest with you, at first I didn't think I would like this, but I very much enjoyed this! This was well written and I ...

    Aug 2, 2010


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper