User avatar

Panda11

Panda11

  • YWS Trading Post Re: Selling: Character Sketch

    @Panda11 I'll see if I can pull some from my sketchbooks. I don't have any finalized digital art at the moment, but the principal is the same. Sounds good to ...

    Apr 20, 2017
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Selling: Character Sketch

    Hey! I am very interested in this, but i was wondering if you could show me some examples of your art? If you are uncomfortable posting it publicly, feel free ...

    Apr 19, 2017
  • Information Desk Archive Re: December 2016 Review Day on Dec. 29 GMT

    Aww 3: I don't think i'll be able to make it :'( So sad. Hope y'all have fun!

    Dec 20, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: 2017 Reading Challenge

    Ohh i'm in!!! 1. A book recommended by a librarian: 2. A book that's been on your TBR list for way too long: 3. A book of letters: 4. An ...

    Dec 16, 2016
  • Questions and Answers Re: Blogs?

    I was wondering how to edit your blog, and/or do anything with your blog :) (didnt know where to post this question) :D

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Research Re: Critique group?? What?

    Thanks guys!

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Research Re: Critique group?? What?

    I am reading a book about writing fiction, and they keep mintioning a critique group. So i have three questions... 1. What is a critique group? I honestly have no ...

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Hey there guys, i am trying to bring some people into a really awesome club that needs new members. I am holding a contest that you might want to check ...

    Jul 5, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The After Watch

    Can i join in?

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Image

    what?

    Apr 24, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Another free character sketch option

    Name: G'lan Age: 12 Gender: girl Other: Her eyes are scared over and she is a mermaid, blond hair and a blue tale.

    Mar 8, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Image

    Thank you... It worked!

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Image

    oops [ i m g ] [ i m g ]

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Image

    I have an image i want to post on a club, but i don't know how! i think it is

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do i make a club?

    Yes... Thats a Lot!

    Nov 6, 2013


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown