User avatar

PancakeandWaffle

PancakeandWaffle

  • Lounge, The Re: Pranks?

    Uh, yes. I walk up to a stranger and do an awkward dance and then drop face-first on the ground. Try it sometime.

    Jul 18, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    The sound that 5:09 am makes.

    Jul 12, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Biggest Fear?

    I have lots of fears. Saying as I have anxiety dissorder, sometimes I am just afraid of people and the outdoors. I will try and list some. -The dark -Being ...

    Aug 29, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Me: Surprised? :mrgreen: -Waffle

    Aug 14, 2015


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights