User avatar

Pamplemousse

Lateritic

  • Randomosity Re: Telephone, Chinese Whispers, Rumor Mill, Grape Vine

    @PenAndSword and @TommySneak are getting married.

    Feb 8, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Describe your self in 1 word!

    Chauvinistic.

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Whales are yummy. Except for when they are stuffed whales. YUMMY WHALESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

    Dec 14, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2013 Yearbook

    RESERVED Okay, now to start writing. ------------------------------------------------------------- First off, the biggest moment of this year for me is... *drum roll* I JOINED YWS!!!!!!! :D Okay, now

    Dec 9, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: After 8 challenge

    Chocolate: Oh Auxi, I've been a naughty chocolate this year! Auxi: So? Chocolate: Where I come from, if we're naughty, we get eaten! Auxi: Well, I surely can't say no ...

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    I am totally not taking advantage of my brother's webcam. SELFIESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    That was me when I was younger.

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Oh my, my past self is still just as terrifying as my present self! Darn that glare!

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    My geek moment was trying to explain to my mom that when you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter, you get pumpkin π (pi).

    Nov 28, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Marriage!

    I am happy to announce that as of 11:34 PM CST on November 19th, 2013, Dreamy and I were married! :smt001 :D :) :smt002 :smt003 :mrgreen: :smt055 :smt053 :smt052 :smt037 ...

    Nov 20, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your personality type?

    INFP!

    Sep 20, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    @PixieStix Omg, you're so pretty! And your hair!

    Sep 20, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    A Life Without You (Dewey Cox) Do you like rain?

    Sep 18, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

    This girl, once upon a time, used to be called Kittyz101. Now she is called a reddish soil. Lateritic. This girl has a terrible choice in usernames. If it is ...

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Rename The User Above You [2]

    Rainbow. I'm calling you rainbow!

    Sep 15, 2013


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri