-
Re: A Soul Named Lily (0 - Before)
That. Was. Amazing. Wow. Good job. I'm 'bout ready to cry now. Beautiful, sad, descriptive, amazing. Gah, wish I could write like that. I don't think I see anything wrong ...
Jul 2, 2011 -
Re: Heeeeelllllllloooooo!!!!!
Hello everyone! My name is P.S. Moon, (you can call me Moon) and I would like to introduce myself. I love writing and reading, so this place is pretty much ...
Jul 2, 2011 -
Re: Chillest Remedy
Haha, this is great. An excellent read and I sincerely enjoyed it. Only one part is choppy, which makes the rythym go off beat. There’s no need to diagnose the ...
Jul 2, 2011 -
Re: Time Tunnel
I’ve always known I was different. A car rushes past, followed closely two black and white vehicles that scream in a heart pounding way. Ever since that day. The car ...
Jul 2, 2011 -
Re: One Time Only
I LOVE THIS! Amazing, this would definetely go on my replay list. You might want to work on grammer and the flow of the words as you read them It's ...
Jul 2, 2011 -
Re: Starved
First off, I almost literally held my breath the whole time. And two, you can't stop there, I want to know what happens next! The imagery was excellent and I ...
Jul 2, 2011 -
Re: Glass Bottle
Aw, poor Jordan. And you're right reality does suck sometimes. You did a really good job with this, I enjoyed reading it and if there is more of it, I'd ...
Jul 1, 2011 -
Re: Don't be distracted by the sneezing (Working Title)
Allright, before we begin, I must make this CLEAR. I wrote this 3-4 years ago. My writing style and writing level have changed since then. Just keep that in mind. ...
Jul 1, 2011
