User avatar

Oxara

OxaraLuna

  • Writer's Market Re: Call for poetry and art submissions! COOP Zine

    Some say that I’m clucking mad. I don’t know if that’s right or not. All I know is that when it comes to it Dead chickens don’t cluck. The stars ...

    Mar 10, 2021
  • Will Review For Food Re: Reviewer Testimonials

    So as I review more and more and as I write and get reviews I learn there are so many types of reviews. And as someone who like to go ...

    Dec 30, 2018
  • Research Re: I'm a trekker, ask me anything!

    How much can a woodchuck chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Ok fine in actuality exactly how would you suggest one get into these, as in which activity ...

    Nov 22, 2018
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you deal with getting stuck?

    I don't have a really set in stone method, it depend's on each story and the problem I am having. However in general I have two method's one is to ...

    Aug 28, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: About Your Characters

    My question is why does she want to find the murder? is it out of sense of justice? vengeance?

    Aug 10, 2018


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening