User avatar

OutOfInk

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Battle Chapter 1(Part One): Break In

    I liked it, it looks like it has a lot of potential. With a name like THE BATTLE it sounds like it could be some kind of awsome action story ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Face in the Mirror

    Wow! That was awsome, i've been feeling like that lately too. I thought it was great! :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No Ceiling

    Mmm... I realy liked it. It sounds like I nice place. P.S. is that a real picture of you? If it is then your realy prity. :smt001

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Apocalypse-Prologue

    What can I say? I liked it a lot! I've been wanting to write about the end of the world for some time now but I've been at a lost ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm With Mother

    It's kind of depressing but not really in an emo way. It was all right though. :)

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wide Awake in a Dream

    It's cool, I like it when I know i'm dreaming.

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The voices inside...

    The voices inside… To all the monsters beneath my bed, And all the voices in my head You’re the reasons for my screams; Haunting me in late night dreams. Spawning ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Inside a broken mind...

    I enjoyed it. I don't see what it has to do with romantic fiction but i thought it was prety cool. I would have posted it in Poetry...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Gonna Laugh

    Kinda' creepy but I enjoyed it a lot.

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: So many yards away...

    So many yards away… You may think that it’s just life but for me its not. Every day I wonder why I get up in the morning. It’s like every ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm a killer

    Kind of wierd but in a cool way...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Hey I have been trying to chang my Avatar forever but the only thing they show me is the animals, i've tried to change it to anything else but whenever ...

    Sep 18, 2007


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch