User avatar

OutOfInk

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood art

    It's good. It kind of looks like you've been thinking about this for a while.

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: .

    Ok thanks :D

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: .

    .

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: 1985 Chapter 1

    Ssss Mmmm... To be honest with you I didn't like it. I did, however, enjoy your writing style, especially the first paragraph . But stories about diseases moreover HIV and ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Ballad of the Trees

    I liked it, I love little short-nothings, I write them a lot too. I can tell it needs work. I didn't exactly get a good grasp on the meaning but ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The voices inside...

    Thanks...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: book i am writing

    Ok, I'll tell you what you need to do. Get a book (a novel at best) and study how it is writen. About two years ago I was pretty bad ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ...Writer's Block...

    Yeah. I actually wrote this a long time ago.

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ...Writer's Block...

    ...Writer's Block... The blank page, oh how it taunts me so. It laughs at me, digging deep into my soul as it hinders all signs of originality and creativity. And ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The interview.

    I know this has some spelling errors but please try to read through. Eddy Sullivan followed the guard down the long white hall. In his mind he was assured that ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Love My Dirt; My Dirt Loves Me

    Can you say schitzophrenic???? :smt064 It was cute I guess. The only spelling errors I found was at the top when you said between "TO" humans. It should be between ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Last Words

    No my daddy's still livin. It just kinda came to me one night.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Last Words

    This is a three minute screenplay that I wrote for my friend's dad. It's only the first draft so... yeah. It looks odd because I pasted it on and didn't ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Feeling Ash

    I liked how you spaced the words, very creative.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ignore, Accidental Post

    Well the whole thing just seemed like a immature rant! A good poem should actually have a point and meaning. This had neither. It made no since and frankly was ...

    Mar 22, 2008


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender