User avatar

Orinette

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Stormbringer - 1

    Hey, Hawk! I thought I'd repay you for your lovely comments on my work with a few on yours - luckily for you, this piece is freaking awesome! ;) Good ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Born to be a .... reviewer ;) *CLOSED*

    Thanks so much for your review! If it isn't too much to ask, could you please do Chapter 2 as well? I think that one went a little rockier than ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels - Chapter 2

    {Author's Note: No, I haven't forgotten Kael, I'm simply introducing some more characters. And for the record, it might be a while until chapter 3 is up..} Lucy opened her ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Born to be a .... reviewer ;) *CLOSED*

    Hi! I've seen some of your reviews, and they're very good! :D Now that I've gotten flattery out of the way... do you think you could please review this chapter ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Born to be a .... reviewer ;) *CLOSED*

    Hi! I've seen some of your reviews, and they're very good! :D Now that I've gotten flattery out of the way... do you think you could please review this chapter ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part of the Night-Chapter One Cont.

    Very nice! I'll talk about your dialogue in a moment, but first, here are some niggly little criticisms: The way it always seems ready and able to help navigate me ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part of the Night-Chapter One

    Oh, yay! I'm really enjoying this story - and I know what you mean about long chapters! Mine have been pretty concise, lately, but my last project had a 30-page ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels - Chapter 1

    {Author's Note: Be warned! Exposition and World history ahead!} Kael knew from the moment his fingers touched Aeron’s neck that he was going to kill him. The battle had been ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    God, I love this. Sorry, I can't be any help to you, either, I haven't found a single mistake--well, that's not true; one thing. If possible, her sneer grows. I ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Oh, my god. This is freaking AMAZING. First of all, the concept is brilliant. I've seen plots with emotionless people featured before (or semi-emotionless, at least), but the idea of ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels - Prologue

    A warm light illuminated the office, stemming both from the gently smoldering fireplace and the tinted electrical light above. The walls were painted the colour of amber; the floor was ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I know you.

    Wow, you have no idea how much I can relate to this... :) I really love this piece, it flows well, it's well-written, and to top it all off, it's ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The New Generation [Ch 1]

    There were a few mistakes, but overall, this was really great. I love your imagery, your style, your characters... it's incredibly gripping. The whole thing with the scar is great... ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part of the Night-Prologue

    There was once a time when the name “Contair” could cause a smile on its listeners faces to blossom within seconds. This feels a bit awkward. I would suggest altering ...

    Dec 11, 2010


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild