User avatar

Orinette

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels - Chapter 5 (Part 2)

    {Author's Note: You might want to go back and read the end of Chapter 5, Part 1 if you're a bit lost here :wink: } Once the Backdoor slammed shut ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Masquerader Chapter 1 Part 2

    Hi again, megsug! Mmm, I'm finding less and less to critique as I go on! A very good sign... ;) I really loved this installment. I adore your description of ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Masquerader Chapter 1

    Hi again, megsug! Mmm, another lovely instalment! I really like the way you set this up - though I'm not sure how crazy I am that the Masquerader's gender was ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Masquerader (Prologue)

    Hiya, megsug! First off - I really like this plot and can't wait to read more on that basis. Personally, I don't mind info-dumps in prologues as long as they ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels - Chapter 5 (Part 1)

    Thank you :) As for the Ewan thing, yeah, I thought it would be confusing... you actually meet him briefly in chapter 2, when he brings Lucy a wheelchair and ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Novel Follower -Gone Fishing; Be Back Soon-

    Hi there! Hmm... you say you're a harsh reviewer? Well, I think I'd like a fresh look at my current brain-child, "Angels", if it isn't too much trouble! (I have ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels - Chapter 5 (Part 1)

    {Author's Note: I'm not quite finished with this chapter, but I have a feeling it'll be way too long of a read when it's done, so I'll just post the ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Between The Shadows Ch. 1

    Hiya! Well, I usually start with the bad and then segway into the good, but most of my nitpicks were already picked up by Speele, so I won't go too ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels - Chapter 4

    {Author's Note: Every novel is entitled to at least ONE creepy dream chapter! Here's mine :smt003 } Scores of down feathers, held briefly aloft by a gentle breeze, float through ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Winter Chapter 2

    Hi again, and might I say, another job very well done! Okay, this time, I'm going to start with my criticisms... She didn’t look like she was waiting on or ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Winter Chapter 1

    Wow, this was truly fantastic! I love the way you write - you have a real knack for developing your atmosphere; your descriptions walk that treacherous tight-rope between offhand and ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Stormbringer - 2

    Hmm... very nice. Let me start off by saying that I am not a fan of short chapters. Not to critisize your choice of chapter length, or anything. I can ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels - Chapter 3

    {Author's Note: 1. Yes, I know that 12 year olds are in 7th grade, and no, putting a 7th grade class in an elementary school is not a mistake - ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Rimwalker

    I know this is a rather perverted look at the whole thing, but as I was reading this piece, all I could think of was the "Sexual Education" sketch from ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: In the Beginning

    Ah, how many times I've tried to get my own creation stories off the ground... :) This was reeeeeaaallly good! I have no real nitpicks; it flowed very nicely and ...

    Dec 28, 2010


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost