User avatar

OreosAreLife

Ashley

  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie

    Welcome to YWS Aidan! I hope you like the sight! :)

    Oct 28, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Welcome to YWS! I'm AshleyDashley and I'm like you, get me talking and I won't shut up! I also am a cat-lover too! If you ever wanna chat send me ...

    Oct 18, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS!!!

    Welcome to YWS! I'm AshleyDashley and I hope you like the site! :)

    Oct 4, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone :3

    Your welcome!

    Aug 5, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone :3

    Welcome to YWS!i hope you like it here! There are lots of things to help people with. So enjoy. Ashley

    Aug 4, 2016


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss