User avatar

OrabellaAvenue

May the bunnies hop on your face

  • Art & Photography Re: Orabella's Portfolio

    Thank you so much @Rose! Your drawings are incredibly amazing too!

    Jan 26, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Orabella's Portfolio

    Aww! Thanks so much @AilahEvelynMae and @AmayaStatham! It means a lot to me that you read and commented. You're both so sweet! :D ^^

    Jan 26, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Orabella's Portfolio

    For the past semester, I've been taking a comic and illustration class. This is my final project! Hope you enjoy! ~ I almost forgot to edit my real name out ...

    Jan 26, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Orabella's Portfolio

    Thanks @IcyFlame!!

    Jan 22, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Orabella's Portfolio

    I tried something a little different! A different style; still blue butterfly. (Don't worry; something different is coming soon. :) ) Sunset Butterfly.jpg

    Jan 18, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: tea's doodles and drawings

    NOT A TURTLE OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS thank youuu!!!!! You made the O a bunny I love it tea I mean herbal this is beautiful you're so sweet!

    Jan 13, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Orabella's Portfolio

    Aww! Thank you all! I really just want to make a little plush and squeeze it.

    Dec 21, 2023
  • Art & Photography Re: Orabella's Portfolio

    Oh gosh I really don't like that previous drawing anymore. I kind of want to draw another Christmas-themed butterfly, but the next time I'll... spend more time making it better. ...

    Dec 21, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Exhale. Loud silence fills the room; fills my heart with unbearable pain.

    Dec 18, 2023
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Sireiats

    Hi there Prince601! This is a very dark, but interesting story idea! (As was your last one.) I'd suggest adding a content warning to this as well. ^^ I'd suggest ...

    Dec 17, 2023
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poetry Goals for the New Year

    I'd love to write at least one poem a week but I'd be happy if I only got one poem a month.

    Dec 10, 2023
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Mary Sues

    Haha yeah I definitely have. And there are wayy too many examples. I once was writing a story with a character named Neorah. She used to have flaws, but she ...

    Dec 10, 2023
  • Art & Photography Re: Orabella's Portfolio

    I drew another butterfly! * C h r i s t m a s T h e m e d * I didn't spend as long or as hard making ...

    Dec 1, 2023
  • Art & Photography Re: Rose's Artistry

    You're such an amazing artist oh my gosh!! I love absolutely all of these!

    Nov 30, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you get a little burst of joy when your LA teacher assigns creative writing work. (Or just writing in general (sometimes))

    Nov 12, 2023


Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis