User avatar

OrabellaAvenue

May the bunnies hop on your face

  • Art & Photography Re: Ellie’s Arts and Stuffs

    Isn't the greatest??! Well it's sure better than any I've ever drawn!! XD It's so cute I love it!!! Has it got a name?

    May 27, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Gengar’s Arts + Crafts

    Eee it's so cute!!! Bunny!! I want that mask so bad right now...

    May 26, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Ellie’s Arts and Stuffs

    *GASP* Yay!!! Have fun Ellie!! Edit: I realized I gasped in the other comment too... Funny because I completely forgot I wrote it XD

    May 1, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo April '24: Shadow of the Orange Tree

    [size=125][b][small-caps]April [/small-caps][/b][/size] April 1st-4th Soooo.... let's just pretend these days didn't happen. Because they didn't. I either didn't have any time at all, or I wasted it d

    Apr 29, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Ellie’s Arts and Stuffs

    *GASP* Pretty bird! Those leaves... OoO Okay how in the world are you so good at so many mediums??!

    Apr 26, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: April 2024 Camp NaNo: ROADTRIP ROMANCE

    Holy goodness, you've written so much already! You're off to such a great start; keep going!!

    Apr 5, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo April '24: Shadow of the Orange Tree

    @Carlito thank you so much! ^^ I'm not 100% sure how close yet lol I have about 60,000 words and I'm very close to the end, but I don't know ...

    Apr 3, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo April '24: Shadow of the Orange Tree

    Not my first NaNo-related project, but first Camp NaNo! Super excited to see what everyone else is doing. ^^ Ready for a super corny summary/synopsis/thingy? When HollowWood day rolls around ...

    Apr 1, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo April 2024

    *spot!* ^^

    Mar 29, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Orabella's Portfolio

    My NaPo Avatar! :D Sorry for the low quality. Bunny Ice Cream.jpg

    Mar 23, 2024
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    all day except noon when the sun casts a shadow pointing far from you

    Mar 7, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: art!

    That's beautiful! I love all the details. This is absolutely amazing. *O*

    Feb 12, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Orabella's Portfolio

    This wonderful piece of art was suggested by @R33SES. I kinda rushed it, but here you are. :D Without Effects: Butterflies on a Bench.jpg With Effects Butterflies on a Bench.jpg

    Feb 8, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Orabella's Portfolio

    @R33SES aww thanks! And hahaha I love that idea! I don't have time to draw butterflies on that right now, but I can probably do that in a few hours! ...

    Feb 8, 2024
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you get excited when your English teacher starts a lesson about characters and has the class analyze a few villains.

    Jan 31, 2024


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity