User avatar

OokamiKitsune

OokamiKitsune

  • Writers Corner Re: I need some help here

    Thank you for the help and comments. I thought there would be more problems with it because it is my first fight scene. I will go through it again and ...

    Feb 18, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: I need some help here

    I am in the process of writing a fictional, fantasy, mid-evil story with magic and I cannot get the fight scene right. If anyone has any thought about how I ...

    Jan 23, 2013
  • Research Re: Fight Scenes

    Link : this is what i got when I went back through it. Von's eyes watched as the other squires and knights watched Max. Von had to admit he was ...

    Jan 23, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Just killed a character

    You are not crazy. I had to write a death scene for one of my favorite characters and it made me cry. I think it makes someone a better writer ...

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Research Re: Grammar

    Grammar is a very tricky thing and English is the hardest language to learn grammar in. In the following quote you wrote I have highlighted the errors you made and ...

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Research Re: Fight Scenes

    Thanks for the pointers I will do some research and try and get a good since of what kinds of armor and weaponry would be better. Thanks a LOT

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Research Re: Fight Scenes

    I am in the middle of my story and I cannot seem to get it sounding the way I want it to. The scene has two straight guys fighting- one ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Looking for talented writers to collab with.

    Hello there :? I was just curious so I clicked the link for this page. O and for your question it could be either National Traveler Women's Forum OR Neopian ...

    Dec 9, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: A new kind of magician

    My characters are mages. The girls are born with the ability to use magic-they were gifts from their deities.The guys can use magic but only if they create a contract ...

    Aug 9, 2012
  • Research Re: Bad meets Good

    MC knows he is being looked for and hates them with all his breath- doesn't mind killing them. The MC and Protagonist are about equally matched. The protagonist that finds ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Research Re: Character Name

    I am writing a story on a young detective who is extremely smart and has a photo graphical memory, any ideas.

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Research Re: Bad meets Good

    The protagonist is looking for the MC by orders of her higher ups. Your questions helped a lot by the way

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Research Re: Niva and/or Trolleys

    My major is History. :D Some used horses but most citizens walked everywhere. Cars were around but not many people could afford them at the time.

    Jul 25, 2012
  • Research Re: Er...help? (Name related)

    You said he was kind of knightly figure for people, I would call him the Dark Ace of Hearts but that me. Riem ( I pronounce it R- (long) A- ...

    Jul 25, 2012
  • Research Re: What are things you commonly find in Urban Fantasies?

    A Urban Fantasy is really strange overall. First of all the word Urban means the characteristic of a city or town. And everyone knows what fantasy is 8) riiiighhhht So ...

    Jul 25, 2012


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel