-
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Crimson. I like to get the boys heated up :twisted: I am also a fire mage. I really love teasing them- especially when they think I'm serious and ask me ...
Oct 5, 2012 -
Re: Character Conversation
I don't want them to think I'm a girl, so I can blend in better. Since they are looking for a female thief- pretending to be a guy is easier ...
Aug 20, 2012 -
Re: Speak for Yourself
I hate doing these things but if I must :| my names Max Yaragado, I am 19 years old and Human. I have to say human because where I live ...
Aug 9, 2012 -
Re: Can you make a character?
Tasha narrowed her eyes, ignoring the two man. The drunk guy stumbled and faced the other man. "shou, wanna go buddy! Thess girlys wit me." The sober man arched an ...
Aug 8, 2012 -
Re: Anyone draw their characters?
I love to sketch them :D This is Von Kyodai and Scarlet Hian, from A Wolf's Might and A Rose's Magic. Von always plays around with girls- large, small. Older, ...
Aug 8, 2012 -
Re: Character/novel's theme songs
Songs that have and are inspiring me to write A Wolf's Might and A Rose's Magic Song:Accidentally In Love Artist:Counting Crows Characters: Von Kyodai and Scarlet Hian So she said, ...
Aug 8, 2012 -
Re: Rate the scene above you
It had me thinking of things I really want to do. It's a little sad but very level headed :) Here is what I have, these ************************ mean the point ...
Aug 8, 2012 -
Re: Character Surveys
I created one for each of my characters so here you go :D Profile for: Garth Yasari Gender: Male Race: Dark Elf- royal guard Age: 4750 (19 in human years) ...
Aug 8, 2012 -
Re: Make up a TV Show name
A shy, and very noticeable clumsy girl lives her life in a class full of guys. These guys also happen to be jocks and delinquents, about have and have. After ...
Aug 8, 2012 -
Re: Character Conversation
Hi there guys! My name is Gervase (Its German) and I live in Queens, New York! I am a thief at night, but I work as a consulting detective at ...
Aug 8, 2012 -
Re: Look at this guy...
I think he has is mind set on one goal and isn't afraid of hurting a few people to get it. He also looks like he lost something that meant ...
Aug 8, 2012 -
Re: Hello, my name is...
Hello my name is Von Kyodai. Ladies you can fall off a building when your husband cheats on you; When your cat gets stuck you can fall out a tree ...
Aug 8, 2012 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
"When Max's best friend, Kedna, died I couldn't do anything for him. I felt awful. I let him cry while covering his face with my arms. He eventually feel asleep ...
Aug 8, 2012 -
Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...
I'm going to write a little more than some :D ANSWER: I write because I cannot stand people, at all! Though I should be used to them I get flustered ...
Aug 8, 2012 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know your a writer when you start believing the worlds in your head are real. I started doing that, I like to think about it when I dream its ...
Aug 8, 2012
